Manager at iimjobs.com
Views:2159 Applications:426 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Product Manager - Internet/Online (4-7 yrs)
- Required Skills
- 2-3 years of experience in product management in consumer web or game development is preferred but not required
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Exceptional data analysis skills
- Experience with a web based company managing web applications and multivariate testing is preferred but not required
- Strong passion for games and creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- 4-8 Years of pure, constant & continuous involvement in product development and management.
- Shall have some experience in taking a product and in-turn business from 0-1, shall enjoy the process of doing so
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy.
- Collaborate closely with sales and other functions, manage inputs, and keep organization aligned towards one product vision
- Knowledge across multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, User Interface (UI), Customer Support, Marketing, Research and Analytics
- Will be part of building culture and taking important decisions at company level
Would be a huge plus if someone has worked with a startup at early stage and was a part of building it to success.
- Must be a self-starter, a team player and driven