Recruitment Consultant at Talpro
Views:3251 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Product Manager - Internet/Online (3-8 yrs)
- Communicate the current offering and value proposition to market place.
- Communicate product capabilities and new releases to existing users to ensure full adoption and value attainment
- Drive revenue targets with product marketing (pragmatic marketing), product roadmap and customer engagement initiatives
- Manage the 3 business analysts in the product design team
- Enhance delivery with product content to SaaS product self-serve maturity level
- Increase value achieved by existing customers
- Improve user adoption and reference
- Increase revenue in line with business plan
Title: Product Manager
Reports To: Director- PSO
Education: MBA with engineering degree from reputed institute preferred.
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision.
- Conduct market and customer research to identify potential features or releases.
- Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features
- Produce high-level product requirements, iterate with your design and engineering teams.
- Coordinate go-to-market strategies when launching a new product or feature.
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product and lead the effort to integrate our applications with other leading industry systems
- Propose and execute against an overall budget to ensure success.
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Be recognized as a leader in the business and build relations with business stakeholders.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Lead the product team to develop talent who can deliver awesome products.
Experience and Skills:
- Demonstrated success defining and launching enterprise products.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies is a plus.
- Strong technical understanding, ability to establish credibility with engineers.
Location: Gurgaon, India
Travel: Based on the business needs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.