Recruitment Researcher at HuntingCube Recruitment Solution Private Limited
Views:186 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Product Manager - Internet/Online (1-3 yrs)
- Owning the roadmap & strategy to drive sustainable product-led growth
- You'll be working on a "one - ten" and soon will start working on a "ten -> hundred" problem with strong customer/user discovery
- You will translate the roadmap into detailed requirements and prototypes. You will project manage the backlog and the end delivery. You will always keep an eye on the quality of the delivered solutions.
- You will brutally prioritize problem statements focusing on a solution's reach, impact, and time-to-ship.
- You need to be passionate about understanding customers' problems and dispassionate about what the best solution looks like. Be the users' voice, understand their needs, and educate concerned stakeholders.
- Prioritize experiments and product changes in close collaboration with the engineering, marketing, product design, and success team to move the needle across the entire funnel - from new user acquisition through customer retention and expansion.
- Perform rapid iterations with a fail-fast approach.
- Looking at data & measuring experiment results. Define, own and grow one or more pirate metrics (as immortalized by Dave McClure - AARRR)
- Build & own backlog grooming sessions in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders. Keeping all the relevant stakeholders (biz development, customer success, design, engineering, biz operations, analysts) aligned during decision-making (SPADE)
- Defining mutual contracts with interfacing product teams
- Actively contribute towards growing the product culture
- Overall 3+ years of combined experience in management consulting and/or product development, operations, and management roles, including 2+ years in digital product management
- Experience in shipping high-quality B2b SaaS/Marketplace is a plus.
- Must be a self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and mastery over experimental design; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations and drive actions.
- Strong user experience sensibilities and familiarity with platform UI best practices.
- Adaptable and flexible. Comfortable being thrown into largely ambiguous environments; more of a tinkerer and innovator than a polisher.
- User obsessed; highly dialled in on what it takes to enable users to succeed.
- Ability to communicate clearly and listen intently.]
- Flexible to work across timezone
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Traits & culture: Entrepreneurial & willing to go the extra mile.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.