Head - Talent Acquisition at BuzzHire
Views:3549 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Product Manager - Internet Firm (1-4 yrs)
Please find the Job description below,
We are looking for an experienced (1 - 4 years) Product Manager with a growth mindest to fill a fast-paced job in a competitive environment. One must have 2 + years of experience in managing and shipping high engagement mobile app based consumer product, a good understanding of UI / UX, user behavior and analytical skill.
- You will help us in ideation and form PRD, roadmap, and goals for the product
- You must have the technical skillset to communicate and work closely with our Tech team
- Designers will become your best friends, and you love to build products for diverse users
- You will write specs, manage project execution, A/B test, UI/UX wireframe, and define product roll-out strategy
- Process, review and interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data on customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights
- You should have worked on app metrics such as D1, D7, Engagement Time.
- Work with the tech team, design, growth and content teams to plan, build and launch high-quality product experiences that simplify the way people work together.
Skills And Qualifications:
- Deep understanding of UI / UX of mobile based product
- Should have a good understanding of user behavior
- Must have good analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- You have launched multiple successful mobile-based products/features for a large set of users
- Should be graduated from tier 1 / tier 2 institutes.
- Should have 2 to 4 years of experience with App based large consumer.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.