Senior Recruiter at Ewyn Services
Views:1030 Applications:364 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:361
Product Manager - Internet/eCommerce (2-5 yrs)
Product management is not a job or even a career. It's a calling!
- When the rest of the world sees a problem, you see - opportunity
- You are ever listening to your customers
- You firmly believe that there's nothing minimum in an MVP - because your decisions are data-driven.
- Empathy is one of your super powers, even on a bad day.
- You are like the conductor of a symphony. Your orchestra includes designers, developers, architects, & you are brilliant at bringing them all together through each crescendo, that's otherwise called a sprint.
- You keep a close watch about what the competition is doing, mostly to see how far ahead you are :)
- Demonstrated tenacity, resilience, and leadership experience that enables you to organize and lead projects, overcome challenges, and propose solutions. We seek a highly motivated self-starter.
- Be both quantitative and qualitative. You should be able to quickly assess and understand complex systems, but also have high EQ, so that you can be a product ambassador to the rest of the organization and our global partners.
- Superb communication skills - You must be able to cultivate strong working relationships, communicate effectively, write meticulously, and give outstanding presentations.
- Interest in data-informed decision-making, and ability to problem-solve with and without perfect metrics.
- Arrive earnest, mature, and ego-free. We welcome open, candid feedback, and expect every teammate to invest in bettering themselves and the group.
- 2-4 years of experience as a product manager at a high growth startup.