Talent Manager at ZapHire
Views:1128 Applications:387 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:139
Product Manager - Internet/eCommerce (2-4 yrs)
Role Objective :
We are looking for a true techno-commercial individual who is excited to take up new challenges.
The incumbent will be expected to work as Product leader for Ecommerce Supply & catalog & shall impact areas ranging from how suppliers list their products with Moglix's product catalog; to how products make it through our warehouse; to how our customers find & discover the products.
Role Responsibilities :
- Work with business leadership to understand their vision and pain points.
- Interface with internal product/design owners to understand requirements, set priorities and communicate direction and progress.
- Manage the agile development process and methodology to deliver tech requirements on time and with a high degree of precision.
- Map the vision to tech roadmap and get it executed with the help of engineering team
- Drive consensus across cross-functional business and software development team and be an excellent communicator who can articulate technical design tradeoffs.
- Own, develop & continuously improve product catalog design to improve overall product experience for the customers by working on features such as navigation interface to improve customer journey, reducing item search time, system generated product name standardisation etc.
- Do stakeholder management with respect to expectations, timelines and escalations.
Qualification & Experience :
- 2+ yrs work experience in a similar profile i.e Product management - Catalog/Supply in Ecommerce/Internet companies
- Excellent analytical, communication & people management skills
- High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch
- B. Tech/MBA (Tier 1/ Tier 1.5)