Product Manager - Interior Design Firm (3-6 yrs)
About Company :
- Our client is a luxury home dcor brand. It's nothing less than a revolution in home dcor industry- where technology enables world class home interior design.
- They are looking for someone who can build an e-commerce system which will give their clients all developments on their projects in a more systematic and organized manner.
Roles & responsibilities :
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond, use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product
- You will be responsible for leading a team of high performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation
- You will also work cross functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities
- Create business models and analyze competitive landscape
- Develop and monitor data-driven analytics
- Mentor team to help them achieve individual & team objectives
- Create and manage a process that drives toward a scalable product portfolio that will in turn drive the organization's product profitability
- Transforming the product ideas from their most formidable stages into actionable concepts, timelines, and projects while maintaining a serious consideration of the financial implications, and the overall objectives of the business
- Building and executing of new initiatives and roadmaps on the store front, understand the market, customers and build business cases for new product opportunities
- Master's/Bachelor's in software/computer engineering from a premier institute
- Well versed with state of art tech and its trends
- Must have 3-6 years hands-on product experience working on building products or problem solving in start up e-commerce companies
- One who understand products and working of the commerce ecosystem in depth who have a good understanding of funnels, sprint & agile ways of working, PRDs & wireframes.
- Are comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans
- Proven record in product development, analytics, computer programming, and design.
- Superior ability to conceptualize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with ease
- Critical thinker, Problem solver
- Should be a technical expert with Entrepreneurial mindset