Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:1268 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Product Manager - Insurance/Mortgage - Transition Support - BPO (7-14 yrs)
InnoQuest Consulting comprising a Core team of seasoned Talent Acquisition professionals with experience across diverse industries ranging from IT, ITeS, Banking & Financial Services and Telecom with team's core expertise in Mid/ Senior Management & Leadership hiring.
About our client :
Our client is a leading business process and software services provider serving multiple industries with key focus on the financial services industry.
Position Description :
- Identifying new products in the title Insurance and Mortgage related services and prepare due diligence and market intelligence reports
- Plan & document all the operational, technology, resources, partnerships that are required for the successful roll out of products
- Working with the technology team to roll out new products from a workflow and delivery standpoint
- Documentation of product procedure and scope
- Working with the sales team to develop the go to market strategy
- Preparing the end product design, pricing, SLA's & communication for each product
- Prepare the costing and ROI for each product
- Front end & manage the roll out of new products into the market along with the sales team
- Prepare the contractual needs for on boarding clients & third party vendors
- Support & manage operations for all new client transitions in the new product stream
- Present the service capabilities to the new/ existing client and grow the new/existing business line. Onsite travel to customer site as required.
- Support in preparing responses to RFI/ RFP's along with the sales & relationship team
- Facilitate the due diligence process for the client if any during the initial stages of the client on boarding. Work on the documentation process as applicable
- Plan and support the training process to operations for new products
- Manage all the 3rd party relationship, due diligence, performance management and payment process
- Manage the operations until the product delivery is streamlined
- Addressing any operational issues related to new products
- Tracking the product performance from a revenue standpoint and presenting to senior management at required frequency
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.