Consultant at Talent Socio
Views:134 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Product Manager - Insurance (5-10 yrs)
Product Manager - Online Insurance Company
Role and Responsibilities :
- Driving innovation, managing the product roadmap
- Status communications, project coordination and product support.
- Understand and review the team's implementations and roadmap.
- Guide implementations, and take end-to-end ownership of systems in coordination with your peers in Engineering and Operations groups.
- Define key metrics against each product and track them
Desired skills :
- Having experience into different insurance products (SME)
- Having experience into API integration.
- B2B & B2C experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation and persuasion skills.
- Very strong knowledge of software development processes.
- Evolve a short-term and long-term vision & roadmap for the product based on requirements gathered across consumer needs, market research, industry trends, partner/ advertiser feedback, management team thinking and business strategy
- Created PRDs (product requirement documents) with wireframes/flow diagrams for implementing new features/enhancements in the products.
- Experience working with various development methodologies, e.g. Agile and SCRUM, and process workflow across organizations.
- Take key product decisions, including those that impact design, usability, features, content and revenue in consultation with the leaders.
- Work closely with business heads on prioritization of tasks & projects for every monthly build
- Organize internal & external discussions, product brainstorms & focus groups to identify & maintain a list of new ideas for product evolution
- Crunch analytics & log data regularly to identify consumer insights / market insights, find improvements for consumer engagement & conversion rates.
- Constantly measure marketing RoI across channels and users
- Help the quality team in building & refining test-cases for UAT with the right tools
- Challenge and engage the product technology & business teams to keep them aligned towards achieving product targets in a timely manner