Founder at Serving Skill
Views:287 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Product Manager - Insurance (5-10 yrs)
Product Manager - Life Insurance
- To monitor the new product development process project plan, collaborate with the stakeholders for timely launch of the product as per the timelines agreed with the stakeholders and ensure regulatory compliance for filing of new products.
- To prepare and monitor the new product development process project plan.
- To collaborate with various stakeholders and ensure timely launch of the product as per the plan agreed with the channel.
- To ensure proper documentation and provide timely response to the regulatory queries for faster product approval.
- To develop market intelligence and share the competition tracker on with the sales and management.
- To interact with the training and content development team for preparing the product launch pack.
- To prepare a product launch plan in agreement with the channel.
- To ensure timely and successful launch plan of the products in line with business expectations.
- To manage the internal audit cycle.
- To manage the regulatory reporting.
Key Performance Indicators :
- Adherence to New Product Development Process >= 90%
- Regulatory compliance (Product related) = 100%
- Market landscaping (completion analysis) >= 90%
Job Requirements :
Qualifications - Graduate/ Post-graduate, Preferred MBA
Experience - 7-10 years within the industry
Functional Competencies :
- Regulatory knowledge
- Advanced product design skills
- Product Pricing knowhow
- Statistical Tools and Techniques
- Project management
Behavioral Competencies :
- Execution excellence.
- Customer Centricity.
Key Interactions :
- Nature or purpose of interaction : Sales .
- Resolve the queries raised by the sales team for new product launches.
- IT, Operations, Compliance, Collaborate with all stakeholders and monitor the project plan.
- Training and marketing : Interact with the training and marketing team to design and develop and the launch plan.
- Nature or purpose of interaction : Insurance Industry
- Have excellent network within the industry to understand the key trends in the market.