Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:214 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Product Manager - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (5-8 yrs)
- Plan quarterly roadmaps of new product/services additions on store, developing store infrastructure and new technical capabilities based on guidance from business stakeholders.
- Add new product/services based on requirement from business teams and define any special requirements required by business team.
- Review new product/services additions in staging environment and get appropriate approvals along with User Acceptance Test (UAT) before enabling on production environment.
- Interact with stakeholders to define business requirements for new features in details including edge use cases.
- Develop user journey/mockups/flow charts if required for any features and review with business, UX and engineering team for development process.
- Create user stories to help engineering with proper context for various feature requests
- Identify dependencies for any features from engineering team and work with stakeholders to get them resolved before development process could begin.
- Identify list of features for each release plans and prioritize requirements based on business needs.
- Maintain and update daily status activity tracker for all requests in upcoming feature/product release plans.
- Conduct UAT with respective stakeholders for all the requests raised with engineering team before deploying on the production environment.
- Work with regional business teams to identify any dependencies/requirements for running promotions on store.
- Identify external tools/services/extensions which could be incorporated into store infrastructure and conduct comparative analysis to identify best suited vendor to onboard.
- Raise any critical issues on store with respective business teams and work with engineering teams to get them resolved in timely manner.
- Qualification MBA graduate from Tier 1 institute in India
- Experience 2 years of work experience in product manager role will be preferable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and deliver multiple requirements to different teams
- Adept at Microsoft office suite or any other tools to create mockups.
- Knowledge about Google Analytics to monitor performance of store will be plus point