HR at DeriveMS
Views:293 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Product Manager - HR Systems - eCommerce - IIT/NIT/BITS (2-10 yrs)
HCMS - Purpose: At Company, the Human Capital Management Systems (HCMS) function supports the scaling up of the organization with consistent, data-driven, engaging and fair practices for people management and talent development. The HCMS journey involves building and operating a reliable Human Capital Management System/platform that provides intelligent inputs and guidance to managers and employees for achieving business outcomes and growth in capabilities.
Job Content of Product Manager - HCMS:
You will design/select, implement, integrate and ensure adoption of scalable solutions that delight users and with minimum operational overheads for:
- Systems of records/automation that enable standard HR processes to be executed at scale with rigour, accuracy, speed and discipline
- Systems of engagement & empowerment that help employees align, engage, discover options and choose from an intelligent marketplace that provides proactive nudges
- Systems of productivity and integrated analytics for decision support
Portfolio Management: Products, Partners and Technologies You will identify the best third-party solutions and service providers across various technology platforms that best meet the company's needs. You will evaluate latest technologies and thinking and leverage these suitably to simplify the employee experience. Each Product Manager in the HCMS team will own a portfolio of products and will work interdependently with peers in the HR team and with peers in the HR, Compliance, Legal, IT, Analytics, Information Security, Finance and Procurement teams. You will co-own relevant metrics with the respective process owners.
- Stakeholder Empathy With stakeholder empathy, you will ensure that employees, managers, leaders, candidates and internal stakeholders (HR Operations, HR Business Partners, Recruiters) get a consumer-grade user experience that is simple, secure and aligned with organizational culture and values.
- Transition/Program Management You will ensure the success of various HR technology transition programs and related operations by focusing on schedule adherence, managing delivery risk, nurturing vendor relationships, governance, test planning and execution, quality assurance, root cause analysis, issue resolution for the long- term, reporting, disclosure, compliance, cost control, communication, training, resistance management and stakeholder management.
- Process Improvement You will streamline, standardise and automate processes with the intent to eliminate waste, improve efficiency and accuracy, enhance predictability, minimize risks and develop insights.
- Expectations from the Set of HCM Systems
- Modular and integrated
- Consumer-grade user experience
- Insightful in real-time
- Data/information in the flow of work
- An element of engagement (like a market square or the digital reflection of the organization's networks)
- Flexible and in line with the changing needs of the organization
- Expectations about the Candidate: Product Manager - HCM Systems
- Product Management Competencies and Knowledge Areas - HCMS-Specific:
- HR Functional Knowledge
- HR Tech Product-Market Knowledge (core HRIS and niche products)
- Organization design, HR strategy definition, HR operating model design/implementation, HR operational excellence and HR delivery models
- Understanding of HR transformation methods and ability to facilitate discussions and workshops of select HR leading practices; e.g. employee experience, HR analytics, operational excellence, future workforce, social media and collaboration.
- Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
- Strategic and Structured/Design Thinking applied in HR / Employee Experience context
- Ownership Area (Scope / Complexity / Key Deliverables); Influence Area (Thought Leadership)
Managerial Competencies - Generic:
- Curiosity, Holistic Thinking and Problem Solving/Managing Ambiguity
- Influencing/Building Consensus
- Execution Rigour
- Customer Centricity
- Organization Building
- Engineering degree + understanding of using technology to solve HR problems
- Master's degree or equivalent by experience
- 2 to 5 years of working experience in HR Transformation
- You have a natural ability to empathize with end-users and stakeholders to understand their real pain-points, problems, requirements and wishlists.
- You create multiple hypotheses and validate these using data/customer interactions/tools.
- You think holistically covering all aspects including edge cases and future possibilities
- You can understand tech deeply (architecture, scale pitfalls, etc) and define functional design by taking platform/capability view.
- You have excellent communication skills to proactively communicate with stakeholders on planning, roadmap, execution status, launch, its impact, learnings, etc.
- Attention to details
- A sharp focus on automating repeatable tasks and reducing operational overheads
- Deep understanding of data and ability to use it in decision making
- Deep understanding of business domain and key success factors
- Practical understanding of gamification and related techniques to drive customer behaviour
- You have experience in working in a project-context and in teams.
- You are comfortable with an environment of rapid change and increase in scale.
- You measure yourself on impact and influence rather than positional power or team size.
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought
- Proven ability to deliver to tight timescales
- Ability to switch between short-term and long-term goals while executing the roadmap