Director - New Age Businesses at Helix-HR
Views:1402 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Product Manager - Home Automation (8-10 yrs)
This is a role for the South Asia Market.
Our Client is looking for a Product Manager, Home automation to strengthen their Product Management team for South Asia.
The Digital Product is one of the fastest growing product vertical in the South Asia business. The digital vertical consist of innovative, flagship product categories like digital door locks, safes, digital door viewers, video door phone etc. The role calls for engaging with South Asian entities to understand local needs and develop innovative technology advanced products and integrated solutions as part of Home automation and connected homes concept.
The Product Manager will reports to the Head - Digital Products, South Asia and will be a part of the South Asia Product Management team. The job is located in Gurgaon, India and requires frequent international travel within South Asia, South Korea & China.
- Drive product management, strategies, go to market plan with regard to integrated product & solution as part of Home automation / Connected homes concept across South Asia
- Drive digital new product development (technical and integrated solution) across new technology platforms like Zigbee, Zwave, XB, etc. as per Gateway process
- Be the main interface between South Asian entities and R&D hub (Korea/ China) and business developers for specific area of responsibility (Home automation, one solution)
- Customer, market, competition & technology mapping. Do market research, voice-of-the-customer surveys, competitor analysis and analyze new technology trends
- Transform customer needs / opportunities to products and solutions that are different or better than our competitors in order to create greater value for our customers
- Participate in product councils / technology meetings and drive the agenda related to your area of responsibility.
- Coordination & integration of regional certification / Patent requirements as per local standards
- Inputs and coordination with R&D and Product Strategy.
- Do quarterly follow-up of your specific area of responsibility
- Ensure that local divisions have the necessary support to commercialize products based on platforms and solutions
- Prepare & present reports on the category periodically. Provide support to the Head- Digital product.
Soft Skills :
- Analytical & Presentation Skills.
- Ability to work with Business Heads & General Managers.
- Understanding of South East Asia Culture & Geographies.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (preferably Electronics)
- MBA preferred
- 8 to 10 Years relevant experience
- Home automation industry / technology experience preferred
- Strong communication skills with fluency in both verbal and written English
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.