Director at Qrata
Views:448 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Product Manager - HealthTech Startup (3-10 yrs)
A well-funded women-centric healthtech start-up backed by India's top VC - Fireside Ventures. It combines technology, content & Ayurveda to solve menstrual problems and build the world's largest menstrual health company. Founders have proven track record & reputation with digital unicorns experience like Jio, Cleartrip, Intelenet, Concentrix.
- Accountable for conversion% of visitors at our website
- Map customer journey, define use cases & service design to drive engagement & purchases
- Build frictionless online customer experience for website & app
- Optimize marketing funnels for customer acquisition, retention, video-content
- Develop mobile app for menstrual health tracking, online consultation, content marketing
- Drive marketing automation and integrate multiple online SaaS tools using API, plugins
- Build unified tech solutions for -
- Customers - online sales & support via responsive website and mobile app
- Employees - process & tools for operations, customer service, supply chain
- 5+ years of exp. in eCommerce product development, digital FMCG, consumer SaaS
- B2C revenue-focused product management with expertise in online customer experience, define journeys, develop wireframes, use cases, marketing automation, A/B tests to drive online conversion + engagement.
- Fine balance between data analytics and intuitive consumer behaviour insight.
- Highly digital tools savvy to develop frictionless online experience.
- Passionate to work in entrepreneurial set-ups, comfortable with ambiguity