Recruitment Specialist at taggd.in
Views:176 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Product Manager - Healthcare/Pharma - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB/XLRI (8-13 yrs)
Key Personal Attributes :
1. Experience in managing Technology Solution with hands on experience in Requirement Finalization, Solution Design & Delivery.
2. Should have experience in defining business and technical requirements, evaluate solution alternatives, and develop end-to-end solution approach.
3. Should have prior experience in building and deploying Technology Platforms
4. Relevant experience in conceptualizing and delivering solutions using Digital Technologies such as Mobility, Cloud, AI, IoT etc.
5. Experience in project execution and delivery using Agile Methodologies such as Scrum.
6. Prior experience in Healthcare industry is preferred.
The right incumbent in this role will have experience in the following areas :
- Strong in UI/UX, community building, Apps, loyalty programs, etc.
- Strong in the understanding customer profile and behavior data
- Should have lead teams
Key Responsibilities :
1. Identifying opportunities for value creation through digital transformation within the organization through understanding of stakeholder business goals, current processes and constraints, customer journeys and business roadmap.
2. End to End ownership and management of Digital Solutions right from conceptualization phase till roll out.
3. Bridge the gap between business goals and consumer problems; define and own the short term and long-term product roadmaps in line with the goals set by the business team.
4. Document all the business and product requirements based on inputs from all key stakeholders; define the product acceptance testing criteria; work closely with engineering, design, data sciences, and QA teams throughout the product development lifecycle to ensure timely delivery.
5. Think like an end-user and translate complicated product ideas into simple wireframes and flows so as to deliver the world-class user experience.
6. Engage with customers & partner with internal stakeholders (Marketing, Operations, Business, Communication, Growth) to prioritize, drive, and implement the product changes.
7. Conduct A/B testing, multivariate experiments to constantly validate hypotheses and decide the best strategy to enhance the product.
8. Identify key success metrics for the product, its features, and measure the metrics post-launch; constantly look for opportunities to optimize the product/feature performance.
9. Leading Requirement Finalization and Solution Strategy using Design Thinking process.
10. Solution conceptualization for business/process transformation using one or more digital technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT) Bock Chain, Mobility, Cloud etc..
11. Understanding of business requirements and As-Is process mapping for arriving upon a To-Be process.
12. Working with markets teams for conceptualizing patient centric care management solutions for creating value beyond the pill and improving therapy outcomes.
13. Effectively manage projects within schedule & budget in coordination with implementation partners.
14. Facilitate Ideation, Collaboration and Knowledge Management to enhance business value.
Key Personal Attributes :
- Good communication skills, reasoning and analytical ability
- Must be collaborative in approach and a team player
- Very good at networking and influencing
- Willingness to learn new concepts, tools and techniques related to the subject
- Open to travel across locations in India and overseas locations
Education Background :
- B.Tech from NIT / IIT
- MBA from IIMs or ISB, Symb, XLRI
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.