Freelance Consultant at WEN
Views:250 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Product Manager - FMCG/Retail/eCommerce (6-8 yrs)
Product Manager (FMCG/Retail/E-Commerce)
- To contribute/align/build on the CEO's vision on Products & Solution. Understands interplay between products, service, solution, business case and operationalization
- Create Product Strategy & implementation roadmap in line with Business Plan and backed with strong Customer & Market insights. Conduct Gap Analysis (consumers, market, segments) to identify underserved and unserved needs.
- Focus on Market Research & Consumer Insights and supports Competitive Intelligence & Product Testing to generate intuitive, inspirational and data-driven insights to ultimately fuel customer value and business impact
- Create strong funnel for new product development and incremental improvements in our product portfolio
- Co-own the P&L for New Products along with Business
- Tracks products/solutions performance regularly to ensure plans/tweaks in time. Gain insights from Customer feedback to provide appropriate solutions and take quick corrective actions
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional team including BD, Operations, Marketing, Technology to develop and implement product strategies seamlessly.
- Build Go-To-Market Strategy with the team. Develop the right communication including core positioning and digital marketing to position, promote and establish product with respective segments
- Will be responsible for marketing function
- Drive strategic alliances and partnerships where required.
Candidate Requirements :
- BE/B. Tech with MBA from institutes of repute (Tier1/Tier 2 schools)
- 6-8 years of experience in Product Management role across industries like FMCG/E- Commerce/Retail
- Have good exposure to managing end-to-end lifecycle of new product development.
- Certification in project management will be an added advantage
- Experience working with startups/Mid-tier organization is a plus
What we are looking for in a candidate :
- Consumer Centricity, Growth & Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Commercial Awareness and familiarity with Market Research, Competition and Analytics.
- Ability to derive insights from Market as well as Data and use the same for Product Development, Improvements, and Iterations
- Ability to Multi-Task, Collaborate and Prioritize
- Organized, structured and disciplined. Very high quality of work/attention to detail.
- Hand-on approach, result focus and go-getter
- Strong listening, presentation, and decision-making skills
- Self-motivated with strong leadership skills & attention to details, unconventional & lateral thinking, analytical & problem-solving, customer-centric approach, ability to challenge status quo
- Familiar with digital first approach and design thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills