Employment Services Advisor at Indo French Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Views:401 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Product Manager - FMCG (5-8 yrs)
Company Profile: International company managing a unique portfolio of international food and dairy brands. (Product scope is: Imported range as well locally produced food products, with a primary target to Horeca).
Purpose of the job: The Product Manager is responsible for development of company's professional brand and breaded cheese product sales, market share and profitability by proposing to the team, a marketing plan consistent with the brand strategy and business unit.
Department: B2B Product Marketing
- Participating in the formulation of marketing strategy, and products platform brief QSR's
- Implementing brand/product strategy, including communication and digital media, coordinating with Apac and group marketing committee
- Participating to the proposal of brand sales targets in conjunction with the sales department (prices, etc.)
- Optimising and protecting the group's brands assets
- Elaborating Market analysis based on external and internal analysis
- Coordinating and supervising implementation of marketing plans for existing and new products in conjunction with the marketing activation manager.
- Organising new product development in conjunction with R&D, Production and Managing Director.
- Developing export ranges in coordination with the sales department.
- Participating in cross-Group actions and seminars
- Translation of the marketing speech into a sales pitch for the sales managers or KA.
Qualification: Graduation / Post Graduation in Marketing and sales management.
Experience: 5-8 year of experience working in marketing department.
- Marketing Mix Management
- Project Management
- Interdepartmental Organisation
- Team Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.