Branch Head - Recruitment at ACS Consultants
Views:10094 Applications:902 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Product Manager - FMCG (5-10 yrs)
Note: Only Female candidates apply
Job Title / Level / Band: Product Manager-Female only
Job Summary: The incumbent should have the capability and experience to handle a portfolio of premium brands and must possess a sound strategic bent of mind.
The person should be a self-starter, creative, with an ability to think out of the box- and a good team player.
1. Conceptualize & develop effective marketing programs (both ATL and BTL) in order to achieve brand objectives for a Brand portfolio.
2. Developing and implementing Annual Brand plans, and Strategy Plans.
3. Integrate Marketing Plans with Sales Volume KPIs- monitor and analyse sales figures
4. Closely work with cross functional teams internally.
5. Interact with advertising, media planning, design and PR agencies on all communication requirements
6. Identify research needs, brief MR agencies and implement actions based on findings.
7. Work closely with Trade Marketing teams to align and deliver on brand objectives
8. Spearhead new thinking and Innovations in the marketing function
9. Take responsibility for brand alliance, tie - ups, promotions, line extensions, etc with agreed objectives
10. Conceptualize and implement consumer offers, trade offers etc in line with brand objective
11. Brand performance analysis & tracking in relation to competing brands.