Product Manager - FMCG (5-10 yrs)
Product Manager | Leading MNC | FMCG Firm | Bangalore
We are hiring for a "Product Manager" for leading MNC FMCG Firm based out of Bangalore.
About the Role:
- This role is with a leading MNC FMCG firm. The person will be responsible for managing the entire product life-cycle.
- They will be responsible for the successful roll-out of new products. They also be owning the availability, deployment and marketing of existing product lines within the assigned Category.
1. Conceptualizing, prototyping, testing of new product ideas.
2. Defining strategy for new product introductions and ensuring successful execution as per plan
3. Working with sales teams and channel partners to ensure successful launches of the products.
4. Increasing visibility of the products in Digital media and driving eCommerce.
5. Working with Agencies to create collaterals like POP and Catalogues.
6. Identifying growth opportunities and developing a strategy to tap market potential
7. Budgeting and Designing Local Branch Schemes (Primary and Secondary) on sales activation programs, consumer finance, in-shop promotions for channel partners, and trade schemes. New Product Planning & Introduction.
8. Studying global trends, product innovations, competition tracking, market share, price mapping
9. Identifying potential markets, recommending new business development plans & Market Development strategies.
10. Responsible for managing release processes and cross-functional dependencies.
11. Evaluate product ideas with business and conduct feasibility.
12. Additionally, focusing on assigned Zones to drive all channels and primary sales of Product
13. Driving Product business for other LOBs: E-Commerce, Institution Sales, Direct Sales, and Exports.
- Experience in a product management or Category leading role in an FMCG firm
- Demonstrated success in launching new products
- MBA from a good B-school is must
- Prior Channel Management/ Sales experience is a plus
Interested candidates may apply.