Product Manager - FMCD (5-10 yrs)
Industry - Consumer Durables
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - Product, Durables, Consumer, Forecast, Budgeting, Sales, Marketing, Portfolio, Category, Product, Roadmap
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Support product category management and identify gaps and highlight opportunities to maximize product range and category sales. He or she contributes to effective launch execution and consistent ranging.
Client Details :
Our client is a leading global multinational in the FMCD industry with presence in over 100 countries and a strong brand recall. In India, they have an ever-increasing footprint and are extremely driven in their endeavor to create and execute the product strategy while developing business categories. They need a strong Product Manager to lead the responsibility for the same.
- Work closely with sales, marketing, marketing communication, finance, supply chain and logistics, and regional portfolio teams
- Product financial forecast and budgeting
- Identify local market opportunities based on consumer/market insights and sales trends for future product development opportunities.
- Provide inputs to Regional Product Team, to develop the product roadmap - Strong validation of business case based on market analysis and competitive analysis.
- Understand channel needs working closely with sales, to develop the channel offering and store promotion together with sales.
- Ensuring Product Compliances & Certification as per government defined norms
- Demonstrate team-ship to support cross collaboration and the overall business.
Bachelor in Engineering (either Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics & Telecommunication) preferably with an MBA. At least 5-7 years of experience in product management, R&D, compliances and certifications preferably in Consumer durables or Automobiles is desirable.
Ability to handle fast developing business and work independently under stringent timelines besides a strong commercial acumen and strong on analytical skills is a must. Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders across functions
Job Offer :
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.
Contact - Swapnil Khetan - +91 (0) 22 4236 3332
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.