Research Associate at Antal International
Views:452 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Product Manager - Firmware - Vehicle/Consumer Electronics/Robotics Manufacturing (5-11 yrs)
Relevant Experience/ Skills:
- 5+ years experience as an engineer OR 2+ years as an engineer & 2+ years as a product manager in vehicle/consumer electronics/robotics manufacturing industry
Education background: B. Tech/B.E. in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics engineering
Good to have:
- Firmware (Embedded C) experience
- Experience with robotics & sensors
- Experience with battery & GPS
Metrobikes has multiple vehicle types & has it's custom hardware with firmware written on it. They together power the intelligence on the vehicle & define the consumer experience on the bike. Check out our demo video.
- In this role, you would be the product owner of the vehicle as a whole, including the vehicle, our custom hardware, firmware & bike's interaction with the apps.
- You would be the single point of owner to ensure that the vehicle functions smoothly & offers us data & intelligence to build a robust, scalable operations to manage the fleet.
- Firmware product management: You would be working with firmware engineers to define the features, release cycles, etc.
- Responsible for the user experience on the bike. To drive superior user experience by continuously working on the all the components defining the experience- hardware, firmware, app-bike interaction, etc.
- Would be expected to work with internal & external stakeholders to drive design iterations on the vehicle & the hardware, communication on the vehicle, streamline operations, etc. to ensure the vehicles function, improve & offer good experience to consumers.
- Drive data analytics to measure performance, identify opportunities to tap & grow
- Responsible to set up robust QA and R&D lab for feature development & improvements in coordination with the engineering team.