Product Manager- FinTech Startup (5-10 yrs)
We are looking for a kick-ass and self-driven product folks with an entrepreneurial mindset to join our journey and make a difference.
The product manager is responsible for defining the - why, when, and what- of the product that the engineering team builds. They drive cross-functional teams from a product's conception all the way through to its launch.
What is the Job like?
- Will be a core member of at least 1 major initiative/ innovation that has had a significant impact at an Organization level (Business/ Product/ Customer)
- Assume a high level of ownership of all team deliverables
- Create and own mid-term strategy of Zeta goals within scope of influence
- Be a champion for your area within the Product and business organizations
- Effectively manage team members in line with company culture and values, providing effective and valuable feedback consistently
- Assisting Product Managers in planning, guidance and direction to the teams
- Articulate, collaborate and build consensus on the solution path with relevant stakeholders on key challenges facing the organization
- Drive a product-based service mentality within the team
- Works closely with stakeholders to attract the best Talent, develop Talent, and sustain a performance and value-driven Culture
- A key proponent of Change Management aimed to better Individuals, Team, and Organization
Who should apply for this role?
- You have prior experience in shipping successful B2B products(4 years).
- Some B2C experience is a plus as well.
- You can seamlessly juggle between strategy and execution along with leading cross functional teams
- Should have managed and mentored direct product reports(4+) in the past.
- You have written code in your past life or understand engineering nuances very well
- You are excited about building a startup within a startup
- You have done gap and root cause analysis
- You have project management experience
- You have strong collaboration, customer experience and consensus building
- You have UX sensibility where you can create, review and comment on mocks, wireframes,etc.
- You create UI prototypes and wireframes on paper, PowerPoint, Visio, Axure, Balsamiq etc.
- You possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You have prior product development experience
- You have Agile/ Scrum development knowledge.
Zeta is a revolutionary fin-tech start up making strides in the world of employee benefits & rewards, cafeteria management and digital payments. Zeta (bootstrapped fin-tech startup) is part of the Directi group, a prestigious tech conglomerate with a 17-year-long history and 25 software products in the market. The group has churned out successful mass market businesses like Media.net, Flock, Ringo, Radix, Skenzo and Codechef, without any external funding.
Here's what we have built so far :
1. Zeta Optima : Fully-digitized employee tax-benefits programme that helps employees save over 80K in taxes and helps organisations save up 90% of their time and resources
2. Zeta Express : A corporate cafeteria solution that makes cafeterias automated and completely cashless
3. Zeta Super Card : An advanced card-based payment solution that is 10x more secure than bank-issued cards
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.