Operations Lead at Eureca.ai
Views:1855 Applications:652 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Product Manager - FinTech Domain (4-8 yrs)
A blockchain based lending startup is hiring for a Product Manager. The startup is backed by Accel Partners and has a strong Founding team with Co-Founders from India's top Engineering Institutions. We are looking for a candidate with an extraordinary experience from a Product-based company.
- Manage entire lifecycle of the product from conception to final release and ensure that it can handle the complexities of the business
- Synthesize feedback, data, and company goals to develop a high quality and clear product roadmap.
- Define, measure, and share critical metrics to measure the success of the product in the market.
- Partner with design, engineering, and operations to scope and build features that solve and create new opportunities.
- Ensure that high standards of reliability, quality, usability, and measurement are adhered to throughout each phase of product development, review, and adoption to facilitate and align a successful product /feature rollout
- Regularly baseline and track usage and impact of the product on business and product metrics to recommend strategies to improve.
- Partner with Leads on feature-related project priorities, milestones, and delivery dates.
Skills/ knowledge :
- 4+ years- experience in building, scaling and delivering highly successful and innovative financial systems.
- Can talk directly with customers on a regular basis and passionate about helping both sides of our marketplace
- Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
- Analytical and data driven in decision making. Collects whatever data is necessary to inform product direction, whether in the form of user experience or other business metrics.
- Is self driven with a high sense of ownership and urgency. Should have a track record of successfully delivering projects on time, to scope, with high quality.
- Can clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences, from internal stakeholders to customers.
- Has good understanding technology and can wear business hat when required.
- Someone who has rolled up sleeves and done stellar development workin FinTech/ B2B product organization