Product Manager - FinTech/B2B SaaS (5-14 yrs)
Product Manager - FinTech | B2B SaaS Company
Responsibilities and duties :
- Study and develop deep understanding of company products.
- Create and manage product roadmap.
- Gather requirements, solutioning and provide necessary artifacts to development team.
- Provide functional/subject matter expertise to both internal teams and customers relating to Taxation (GST), eInvocing and B2B processes such as Source to Pay, Order to Cash etc.
- Develop product messaging that differentiates the new products and services from other competitors in the market
- Conduct competitive analysis - Maintain and manage battle cards, competitor comparisons and other relevant competitive intelligence
- Create product demo scripts. Train and assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote and position our product. Prepare, plan and deliver demos to prospects.
- Create product content like product sheets, presentations, case studies, videos, website copy etc. inline with key messaging.
- Closely work with the product management team to develop detailed understating of the product/application roadmap and plan marketing activities for new application launches.
- CA or MBA in Finance or related field
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience working with B2B SaaS products
- Proven experience working with development and sales team as Product Manager or a similar role
Mandatory Skill Sets :
- Empathy & the ability to connect with customers on different levels.
- Research & analytics skills
- Marketing skills (including copywriting)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic planning & business skills
- Keen eye for detail