Co-Founder at Connexions
Views:3712 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Product Manager - FinTech (5-9 yrs)
As a product manager at you will be helping bring futuristic ideas to reality. The company we are today working on some of the most cutting edge ideas in the Fintech domain. You would be working with technology and sales teams to see them being adopted by customers. This position is a PnL role allowing you the flexibility to make decisions and see their impact on customers.
- Create product strategy including pricing plans, target segment, partnerships etc.
- Lead design, development and management of new, existing or acquisition products.
- Work with business team and key stakeholders to define scope, costs and timelines for updating existing products and implementing new products.
- Lead deployment of new products, for initial customers.
- Lead distribution partners strategy to identify sales opportunities and to position products on key platforms.
- Identify and execute product marketing ideas and opportunities based on industry trends, current market environment, and competitive trends.
- Lead changes to product portfolio to improve competitive position and optimal product performance
- Original Research - The ability to take primary and secondary data to come up with original insights that can be defended with data or evidence
- Structured Thinking - Can think clearly under lot of data and make definitive choices along with pros and cons
- Empathy - Is able to understand different stakeholders within the company and outside, and hence put themselves in own shoes
- Communication - Is able to communicate ideas clearly through workflows, feature descriptions etc.
- Leadership - Leading cross-functional teams to deliver on his/her vision.
- A background in enterprise software is highly desirable
- Candidate who has worked within operations of large enterprises is also a large value add
- Someone who has built and led product teams
- Should have experience in BFSI Industry either in product or direct business
- Product Management, Business Strategy, Marketing Strategy, Technology, Cross-Functional Team Leadership
Education : B.tech & MBA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.