Senior HR Executive at Talent Stock Solutions
Views:1123 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Product Manager - FinTech (5-10 yrs)
- Candidates with Fintech experienced only preferred
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Developing product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
Job brief :
- We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products and direct development to ensure high return on investment (ROI.) You- ll translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. If you- re also confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won- t work, we- d like to meet you.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Drive key growth metrics.
- Responsible for revenue generation through online product portfolio.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Proven work experience in product management
- Should have worked in tier 1 Consumer Internet/ FintecH company for major part of the career.
- At least 4-5 years of experience.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.