Co-Founder at Confidential
Views:4678 Applications:1086 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Product Manager - FinTech (2-5 yrs)
Product Manager - FinTech
a. Product Innovation :
- Understand Finwego's target group including existing customers- needs that can fulfilled through a technology offering by closely engaging with them, and through structure interaction with internal teams i.e. operations, sales, etc. as well as existing/potential customers
- Prioritize opportunity area that can be solved given the organizational capacity and feasibility
- Create product concepts to achieve the goal of helping educational institutions function better
- Refine, validate and identify top product concepts using available data
- Rapidly test and iterate identified product concept among users
- Create prototypes of the successfully tested product concepts
b. Product Development :
- Translate insights into a product strategy from driving consensus internally, design, engineering, operations, forging required partnerships, and developing success metrics.
- Work with operations subject matter experts and use a broad range of sources to develop innovative functionality
- Design processes, workflows and functional components to improve efficiencies.
- Work with designers, developers (both locally and remotely) and subject matter experts to get project requirements well scoped, designed and built.
- Map out talent requirement for the product
- Work with internal teams such as HR, marketing, operations and sales to launch the product.
- Establish product delivery timelines in close collaboration with internal teams and keep stakeholders updated on