Associate Consultant at CareerNet Technologies
Views:394 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Product Manager - Finance Solutions (6-12 yrs)
Product Manager - Finance
Job Summary :
- Product Manager will be responsible for engaging with Business Units for End to End solution definition.
- Engage with business user proactively to identify the business needs. Take complete ownership of the product (s)/ projects (s) to meet the desired results.
Job Requirements :
Functional Skills :
- Total 8+ years of experience in Business Analysis, Product Management,
- Functional Consultant is mandatory
- Proven track record of building strong products for large scale businesses proactively
- Strong knowledge of working on automating processes in accounting and finance domain
- Knowledge in Retail, Omni Channel, eCommerce, B2B, ERP, Logistics, Supply Chain and Payments preferred
- Hands-on experience working on SAP and Enterprise business applications
- Strong knowledge of work on web based applications with large scale product companies
- Must have knowledge working in cross cultural and cross border product teams
- Operational Skills - Required/Essential:
- Acts as a liaison between Company's business units, end users, business partners and HQ product team (Product Managers, Engineers and Testing Team).
- Strong ability of understanding business processes, logically group the business problems, identify the gaps between business process and software processes.
- Strong ability of defining - Software Requirements- and ability to ask right questions and get the right answers
- Strong experience in tools like Axure, Visio, Word, PDF, excel, PPT etc.
- Strong experience in writing Flow chart, process chart, PRD, FSD, Test Cases etc- )
- Strong presentation skills in the area of problems, solutions, benefits, challenges, mitigation, plan etc-
- Acts as a liaison between Company and solution providers (vendors)
- Analyze the root cause of issues and propose long terms solutions
- Analyze the feasibility of requirements or enhancements and communicate right time lines to internal and external customers
- Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
- Design prototypes for new and existing functionalities.
- Hands on experience in performing end to end testing of large scale - integrated business systems
- Participates in customer support, operational issue resolution etc.,
- Assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
- Plans, organizes and conducts business process reengineering/improvement projects and/or management reviews
- Operational Skills - Desired/Secondary:
- Aware of Agile Product Development methodologies
- Aware of release management, SDLC and roll outs
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Need a long term association and willingness to take up challenges as they come.
- Good team player and should be able interact with the development team for functionality/issues.
- Should be willing to travel (20% - 30%)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.