Founder at Serving Skill
Views:886 Applications:311 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:156
Product Manager - Finance/Payment Platform (8-13 yrs)
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including product management, finance, engineering, regional business units, and partners to define the reconciliation and financial requirements for issuing and tokenization products.
- Work with portfolio product managers and partners to understand settlement, clearing, and reconciliation specifications to define the financial accounting and reconciliation capabilities in PayPal payments platform.
- Work with treasury, accounting, tax, analytics, and other finance subject matter experts to define business processes and rules to automate finance operational processes.
- Manage entire product development lifecycle including discovery, prioritization, design, development, user acceptance testing, pilot testing, and product launch.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate product roadmap, project status, and issues to executive management and various stakeholders.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 8 - 10 years of relevant product management experience including experience in payments, banking, credit union, or other financial systems, preferably knowledgeable with accounting and systems integration of such systems.
- Experience in card issuance and/or acquiring at a bank, network, processor or consultancy with focus on settlement, clearing, and reconciliation processes is a plus.
- Understanding of basic accounting and financial reconciliation including comfort with multi-currency environment is a strong plus.
- Strong system and data flow knowledge. Ability to learn and adapt to new product flows and software technologies.
- Energetic, creative and able to deliver innovative solutions
- Must handle multiple priorities with a strong attention to detail and should possess strong analytic and problem solving