Founder at Armour Corporate Services
Views:103 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Product Manager - Equity Products (5-7 yrs)
Product Manager- Equity Products
1. Own process and product development for equity products
2. Ownership of revenue, market share, and volume Continuous competition tracking Training the various channels on products
3. Coordinating with various teams to ensure timely completion of dependent activities
4. Responsible for timely responding and resolving client queries / complaints Preparing volume/revenue/usage data reports.
5. Work closely with; & manage expectations of; multiple stakeholders like Business, Marketing, Compliance, Risk, Design, Technology, Program, and External vendors.
7. Single handedly take couple of product features from vision to launch stage
8. Preparing short-term and long-term roadmaps of the products/features
9. Define KPIs and set up benchmarks, to measure the performance of the product
10. The candidate should have an analytical mindset who should be able to use data at ease - in finding hidden patterns and for understanding user behaviour.
11. The candidate should have hands-on experience in owning the complete product cycle - having taken multiple products from ideation to launch stage.
12. Past experience in industries like Fin-tech, AI/ML, Health-tech, Food-tech, Content-tech, Edu-tech, Gaming-tech, Social-tech etc. is an add-on but not at all mandatory.