Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:223 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Product Manager - Equipment Finance/Invoice Finance - NBFC (6-10 yrs)
Product - Invoice financing and equipment financing (loan against machinery and plants)
- Responsible for overall SME product management modifications to existing products, pricing, marketing intelligence, budgeting and achievement of yearly targets
- Individual also responsible for regular monitoring of SME product portfolio
- Work on New Product development along with Sales & Digital team in line with Strategic objective
- Discuss existing (modifications) & new product proposition with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure regulatory compliance with risk, legal, compliance and other departments
- Conduct training sessions about new products and also strengthen existing product information
- Track & monitor key strategic deliverables as compared to sales team in line with our budgeted numbers & suggest corrective actions wherever necessary ex- Disbursements, Revenue, Productivity, SEP/ SENP, DSA/DST, ROI, PF, Insurance, Credit cost, etc Build brand image and visibility among internal as well as external customers.
- Ensure website is updated for all latest SME product developments
- Design & run campaigns for existing as well as new customers along with relevant stakeholders to effectively reach out & increase connect/cross sell with customers.
- Design & modify Incentive structure for Sales team to align the incentives towards objective of SMB team Also work with BRE team for pricing changes.
- Work closely on data acquisition & Pre-Qualification along with analytics team and also Propensity models for acquisition through our Call Centre
- Conduct branch visits and limited customer meetings to understand our USP delivery as well as their needs & gaps in our offering
- Monitor product portfolio performance on regular basis and present the observations to Product Head/ Business Head