Consultant at Confidential
Views:2173 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Product Manager - EduTech - IIM/IIT/FMS/XLRI/ISB (2-4 yrs)
Product Manager - EdTech - IIM/IIT/FMS/XLRI/ISB
- As a Product Manager, your responsibilities will include understanding requirements, helping to define a product vision and strategy, and working with world-class engineers to execute it
- You will have ownership of new online products as well as progressive updates for existing ones
- The product manager has a huge role to play in shaping how education will be delivered online currently and in the future.
- But it doesn't end there. There are challenges ranging from building a job network to automated monitoring of online learning.
- And more importantly, there are challenges [Opportunities] that we may have not thought of yet. And the product manager will play an important role in seeking and solving these.
Job Essentials :
- Someone whos excited about solving customer problems in a wide array of situations that a start-up will throw
- Someone whos looking to own entire product features: the front-end, the back-end, the logic and whatever else it takes to build and launch a product successfully
- Someone whos excited about being part of a sustainable growth story in the Ed-tech space
- At least 2 years of experience in product management with any e-commerce or online business or product firm
- Engineering Undergrad (preferably in CS/IT - can be replaced with suitable work exp.)
- MBA will be a plus