Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:311 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Product Manager - EduTech (4-10 yrs)
Being a product manager
The Product Manager plays a key role in creating and buildingnew services or platforms that solve student needs.
- You are good at identifying problems
- You love problem solving
- You have high empathy towards the end user
- You can leverage technology to solve user and business problems
- You take ownership whenever required
Primary Responsibilities :
- Identify student needs and requirements that impact him/ her in choosing the right career path.
- Develop product offerings to attract customers/consumers of different segments
- Understand education space, competition and customer/user requirements in depth.
- Create wireframes, write detailed PRDs and hand instructions on what to build.
- Work alongside design, engineering, content, and other teams to build delightful, easy-to-use features that solve user pain points
- Analyze data to find insights into user behavior and constantly improve the product
Skills Required :
- 3-5 years of prior product management experience (consumer internet space is preferred)
- High degree of end-user empathy and ability to envision and understand how they will interact with a product
Good to have:
- MBA preferred but not mandatory
- Experience working in education technology (EdTech) company
- Highly competitive salaries
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Hours
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.