Partner - Recruitment at Talent Pipeline
Views:920 Applications:348 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:191
Product Manager - EduTech (2-9 yrs)
About Lead School :
- Fastest growing B2B Ed-Tech start up in India working on fundamentals of education system (NCERT based curriculum) . They are a series C funded organisation .
- Latest funding round of 28 million $ . They are building an integrated learning app connecting School Owners - Teachers - Students - Parents all at one platform.
- Backed by international and renowned investor - Elevar Equity investing 3rd time in a row with series C round for expansion
- Strong business fundamentals with positive unit economics at contribution margin level
- Products and Apps are based on cutting edge emerging technologies and customer focussed logic to make learning & teaching a fun-fill activity.
Define and develop products and experiences that transform education in India. This is an incredible opportunity to shape the product for the fastest growing education technology company right now, transforming education by integrating easy to use technology with a world-class curriculum for every student in India.
- Own delivery of product initiatives and releases
- Lead ideation, development, launch, testing, and iteration of new features
- Translate high-level conceptual product ideas into clearly defined product specifications
- Collaborate with design, engineering, marketing, and sales to drive the product development process
- Define and execute the LEAD School product vision, priorities and roadmap
- Collaborate with engineering to determine the best technical implementation of the product features by
- Using your skill on PRD, wireframe, mind map, trello and etc.
- Use data and metrics to help inform roadmap and product decisions to help better acquire, convert and retain users
- Define user stories and product requirements that both reflect and anticipate the needs of LEAD School broad user base
- Proactively engage with LEAD School users in user research and to identify market opportunities
- Understand the competitive landscape and evaluate market trends to better inform product roadmap.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years- experience in a product management role
- After MBA - 2 years of experience is preferred
- Experienced being the product owner in agile product teams
- Experience with A/B testing and using data to inform product decisions
- Technical enough to work effectively with engineers to decide on different product paths
- Design-capable enough to work effectively with designers to decide on good platform UI/UX choices
- Strong prototyping and wireframing skills using tools like Balsamiq, Moqups, etc.
- Experienced in managing product backlogs and priorities based on user research and collaborating with internal stakeholders
- Effective decision-maker and can help teams understand the rationale and reasons for the product decisions and roadmap direction
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Self-starter, independent and excellent at driving teams and projects
- Excellent communication skills at all level's small groups, large groups, and with executives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.