Talent Acquisition Manager at AmbitionUp
Views:3060 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Product Manager - Education Startup (2-4 yrs)
Product Lead for a leading not-for-profit start up operating in the low income education Sector.
The product Lead role provides you with an opportunity to work in a dynamic start-up environment be a member of the core team.
Roles and responsibilities
1. build a prototype, test and iterate front end and back end technology products
2. Understand the business requirements and build time bound resource bound product roadmaps for the oganisation
3. Take a key technology decisions about vendors, platforms and product design
4. Integrate usability studies, market analysis, CST use-cases, NPS related data into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction and execute product specs for further execution.
5. Mobilize and own technology and design resources to build products
6. Design easy-to-use and intuitive user interfaces that are relevant and contextual to our users (illiterate to semi- literate mothers in urban poor communities)
7. Lead user research and wireframing/prototyping based on the inputs and feedbacks.
8. Own the product strategy, Understand customer requirements, Market gaps/ need gaps and drive release level feature choices.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.