Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:589 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Product Manager - Education - IIT/NIT/BITS (3-8 yrs)
Product Manager - Android application
Our client is on a mission to eradicate unemployment. The app trains freshers on sales, operations & marketing to help them crack a job in just a few weeks. Also help companies hire entry-level talent. Backed by world-class investors
We are looking for
- One who loves helping students.
- High-integrity, empathetic, driven individual who will own products for our learners (android app).
- Invest a lot of energy in deriving learning patterns of learners
- Build High frequency feedback tools for effective learning and assessments.
- Work with instructional & training design to build highly engaging learning environments.
- Investigate how people think about careers and jobs.
- Invent new ways of connecting with job-seekers throughout their job-hunt.
- Build growth loops for various learning programs
- Discover hidden communities among learners and enable them on the app.
- Build effective crowdsourcing programs for scaling learning operations.
- Driven: You are motivated to build world-class experiences.
- Analytical: You use napkins for doing math.
- Hustler: You are a self-starter & a self-finisher.
- Empathetic: If you practice empathy outside the product, then you get it.
- Learner: Growing exponentially, so should you.
- Experienced: You have built stuff for self.
If you feel overwhelmed, this role isn't for you.
If you feel excited, you are welcomed to read along.
- Must have taught students or, friends in professional or, personal capacity.
- Deep interest (or, curiosity) in learner psychology & skilling methods.
- Possess high empathy for students and the problems they face.
- Willing to get hands, legs and face dirty.
- Goal driven and hard working.
- Open to all kinds of educational backgrounds. You need to be a graduate / engineer though - just so you can empathize with students.
- Chance to be with the right team, at right time.
- Create humongous societal impact by help people get good jobs.
- Chance to build and lead your team.
- Work directly with founders coming from amazing EdTech/Ecommerce companies