Product Manager - Edtech SaaS Platform - Tutors (5-7 yrs)
Are you an experienced product manager with a growth mindset and looking to explore your skills in the ed-tech domain? Then read on.
Our client is a teacher-led learning solutions startup aimed at improving education at large. They provide customized solutions to coaching institutes and teachers to be able to build on their brand and style of teaching, allowing them to go digital providing content and performance improvement recommendations using AI. The team has received ongoing series funding from angel investors, with an aim to empower more than 1 lac tutors in next few months.
Their unique features help tutors to create and manage live classes, manage attendance, fee collection, creating tests and quizzes as well as managing doubts of students. This is a platform that concentrates on learning from a teacher's perspective unlike other ed tech apps. Their app based on Software-As-A-Service business system will help to provide tutors with eCommerce access as well as Financial Aid to students.
As a Product Manager, you will lead the product team with various product and design related decisions.
What you will do:
- Setting and owning vision, strategy, and roadmap for the products and translating it to detailed requirements.
- Analyzing consumer needs, market trends, and competitor offering and build a winning formula for product success.
- Building PRDs with a business case, detailed use cases, and technical requirements.
- Prioritizing features based on business and consumer impact.
- Owning and growing activation, engagement, and retention of users.
- Working closely with engineering, sales, and marketing teams and meeting product timelines.
- Maintaining constant communication with all internal and external stakeholders and ensuring buy-in throughout the product lifecycle.
What you need to have:
- Proven background in managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Obsessive about data-driven product decisions.
- Proven experience in optimizing funnels.
- Experienced in running product-led growth experiments.
- Solid understanding of web & mobile technologies.
- Must have worked in high growth startups for a minimum of 5 years.
- Computer science background preferred, but not mandatory.
- This opportunity is a remote working opportunity till the organisation decides to resume office keeping Covid situation in view. Tentatively, that is up to end of February.