Product Manager - EdTech - IIT/NIT/BITS (3-10 yrs)
1. Gain actionable insights through user research, data analysis and market research to formulate roadmap
2. Define and track core product metrics
3. Create product plans and prioritize features
4. Communicate updates with team members and stakeholders.
5. Work with UI/UX and engineering team to execute product plans
6. You will share responsibility for conducting full product demos with the Product Education team.
Collect qualitative feedback on product for existing and new features
7. Conduct focus groups for product insights
8. Be the go-to-person for any customer or internal team requests on creating additional content or improving existing content
1. B.Tech or M.Tech graduate from IIT
2. 2-3 years of experience in a Product Role (Preferably worked on B2C products)
3. Managed end-to-end product plans and their execution
4. Deep understanding of metrics and product KPIs
5. Very strong command over data analysis, SQL and Microsoft Excel
6. EdTech Product Experience is a big plus