Operations Lead at Eureca.ai
Views:763 Applications:299 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Product Manager - EdTech - IIT/IIM/NIT (2-4 yrs)
A platform where one can hone their abilities through expert-driven courses in the latest technologies and gain access to companies anywhere across the globe. Right from upskilling, resume creation, mock interviews to finding suitable placements with the right companies, we have your backs at all times.
We have made it our mission to support young graduates in enhancing their learnings and transform them into big earnings.
- Design and own product roadmap. Ensure steady execution of product life cycle processes from idea to final launch
- Be the voice of the user. Understand user needs and pain points through one on one interaction directly with users or product/business stakeholders
- Partner with engineering, curriculum, and business teams to design and build exceptional experiences that benefit our customers and drive business results
- Establish best practices, frameworks, and design language systems to ensure design- excellence in the products we ship
- Keep abreast of the latest design trends and competitive landscape to ensure that B2C and B2B product designs are considered the frontrunners in the field of design
- Engineering and / Management degree from a premier institute
- 2+ years of overall experience in Product Management, Engineering or Consulting
- Prior experience with startups in the B2C segment is added advantage
- Prior experience in understanding and working with APIs driven business processes
- Ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritize tasks
- Good people management skills. The role will involve coordinating with various stakeholders.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Product taste and craftsmanship. You will own the first product interaction for every
- Data-informed decision-maker. You should deeply understand how your products work and how to measure long-term impact. You need to know every step of the different funnel and interpret experiments at a very high pace to optimize the experience.
- Should be comfortable at using SQL.
- Impact focus and a history of consistently delivering measurable results for both users and the business.
- Problem solver. You can identify user and business problems and use technology to solve them efficiently.
- Technical background demonstrated through related coursework (e.g. computer science, electrical engineering), internships, extracurricular activities, or personal projects.