HR at I4 Consulting Services
Views:517 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Product Manager - EdTech/FinTech (2-6 yrs)
Product Manager (Ed. Tech and FinTech Clients)
- Understanding the key stakeholders- (Users, Leadership, Internal Stakeholders) problems, requirements and wishlist
- Devising scalable product solutions leading to high customer delight, NPS and minimum operations overheads.
- Driving towards both short-term and long-term goals, defining and prioritizing the product roadmap.
- Collaborating with the Tech, Design, CS, Business and Analytics teams to implement product solutions.
- Being fully responsible for delivering key metrics targets for the assigned POD
- Will be taking complete ownership of the Product processes and organizational level needs for smooth execution of the process
- 2+ years of hands-on Product Management experience in a B2C context
- Experience having managed a product through its entire life cycle
- Exceptional user focus and ability to think at scale
- Exceptional understanding of business needs and ability to match with the user needs
- Strong entrepreneurial drive, always day one attitude
Nice to have :
- Experience working at startups that have achieved scale
- Experience with fraud/product risk
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Previously working for India 2.0 companies