Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:3145 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Product Manager - EdTech (3-4 yrs)
Here is a chance to work with one of the leading educational startups, and gain a rewarding career.
- Our client is an ed-tech company revolutionizing the formal classroom education through a unique and immersive online classroom for every child in India. They offer exciting and fun online classes for students, cutting edge content like animated videos and interactive games, a personalized platform for homework, tests, challenges, and inspiring teachers.
- Our Clients goal is to inspire and empower every child for the future. They are offering an opportunity to work with passionate individuals, from Stanford, Duke, IIT and BITS, as they open the door to engaging and impactful learning! Their team is an excellent blend of Entrepreneurs and industry veterans. They not only offer a great opportunity for students to learn and climb up the ladder of success but also help tutors to learn new innovative and fun methods of teaching.
- As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for developing, creating, and assessing a variety of product features so a mix of writing, design and analytical skills are required along with product management experience.
What you will do:
- Helping form product vision, roadmap, and goals for the product
- Analyzing all aspects of customer experience and business profitability
- Working across teams with Business Teams, User Experience, Engineering Teams, QA, and drive multiple projects.
- Processing, reviewing and interpreting large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data on customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights
- Collaborating with a team of UX/UI designers and developers to ensure that the product is delivered on time and at cost.
What you need to have:
- 3+ years of experience in product management in education or consumer technology space preferably.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in an organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.