Account Manager at Orangeshark
Views:224 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Product Manager - eCommerce/Trade (2-6 yrs)
Wish to work in a high impact role in an early stage start-up ?
We are looking for proactive hustlers with an entrepreneurial mindset wanting to build a business from 0 to 1. If you are exceptional at what you do and can solve any problem at hand effectively then it's a match !
We are an e-commerce fulfilment start-up currently operating in stealth mode. We help brands connect with millions of new international customers while providing them end-to-end global fulfilment services. A young, dynamic, highly performance driven organisation backed by industry experts and a Mumbai based Family Office.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- 2-5 years Experience in a high growth e-commerce marketplace or SAAS based start-up , graduation and MBA from a Tier 1 Institute
- Understanding of UI/ UX design concepts and principles to create clear, precise wireframes, product specifications.
- Proven product management experience with ability to breakdown complex roadmap into executable MVPs
- Experience with agile software development methodologies with short release cycles
- Have user-centric approach with obsession to fine-tuning product details and usability to provide the best experience and fulfill the the needs through primary and secondary research and competitive analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Extremely detail-oriented, analytical and creative problem solver with the ability to propose innovative solutions to problems at hand.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the full product lifecycle, from writing specifications, analysing key performance metrics and driving business results
- Work on PRD creation, wire-framing, and functional flow closely with the design and engineering team to be able to deliver the product as per requirements
- Work closely with business, tech team and analysts to extract user insights, monitor performance, develop and improve features, and present the results to various stakeholders
- Understand holistic requirements of the Product in terms of integrations with various existing tools and technologies to incorporate and upgrade necessary features
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams - marketing, design, data, engineering, and category to run sprints and launch core features