Co-Founder & COO at TalentStack
Views:33829 Applications:1255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:166
Product Manager - eCommerce Domain (2-5 yrs)
- You will help form product vision, roadmap, and goals for the product.
- Analyse all aspects of customer experience and business profitability.
- You will collaborate with Business Teams, User Experience, Engineering Teams, QA, and drive multiple projects.
- Process, review and interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data on customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights.
- Responsible to work hand in hand with the design team to build world class User Experience of the product.
- Will be responsible to look at wireframes & manage end to end UI/UX design process.
- A/B Testing specifically from UI/UX standpoint.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- 2-5 years experience in product management and data analytics across e-commerce and- Insurance- domains.
- MBA/MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent- product- management and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities: must effectively communicate with technical and non-technical people. Passionate about generating big, creative ideas for- User Experience/UX & UI of the product.
- Strong SQL and Excel expertise to access and transform data into insights.
- Product management or design experience with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UI, etc.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.