Talent Aquisition at TSS
Views:451 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Product Manager - eCommerce (6-9 yrs)
We believe in enhancing the employee's personal growth first, in order to grow successfully together as a company.
We strive to find like-minded individuals to offer a diverse community of people to interact and grow with, from all walks of life.
We believe that the people we hire are the cr- me de la cr- me and need not need fixed timings or constant supervision - we believe in collaborative hours instead of the archaic method of fixed working hours. Individual accountability, cross-collaboration and transparency are of paramount importance in our organization.
If this wasn't good enough - let us up the ante a little bit, we offer a competitive salary with two appraisals in a year (we believe in giving and receiving feedback on a frequent basis for smoother collaboration - we know it's too good to be true!), a comprehensive leave and health insurance policy (we need you to be healthy and relaxed at all times to work better) and plenty of outings and team engagements through the year (all work and no play makes jack and Jill, dull people, right?)
Anyway, enough about us - if this seems like your ideal place to work - don't wait any longer, we want to hear from you soon!
About the Role:
We are looking for a Product Leader who will lead the Team This is both a direct team leadership and cross-functional leadership role where you will lead your own
Reporting team and also influence senior stakeholders across teams such as Engg., design, category mgmt., marketing, operations, etc. to bring a new product to life.
The pace of our growth is incredible if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
We are looking for a Director of Product who is passionate about building delightful products for our users in India.
What were looking for
- Experience: Overall 8 years of experience with at least 5+ years of experience in Product management
- Leadership: Prior experience hiring & leading a team of top-notch PMs
- Strategic: You can put a product vision & a multi-year strategy that everyone can rally behind
- Execution: You can break down strategy into well prioritized quarterly roadmaps & demonstrate execution excellence
- Data backed decisions: You can ask the right questions & use data to make Decisions
- Business Acumen: You enjoy building businesses & not just product features
- Technical Proficiency: You can participate with engineering teams to influence design & architecture
- Fun personality: People love working with you
Note- Experience of 5 Years in Product Management is Must. And a candidate from an eCommerce company is preferable.