MD at Employers4Employees
Views:2822 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Product Manager - eCommerce (5-8 yrs)
- Being responsible for all our products we own and operate or may launch in the future end to end. This may include but not limited to websites, social handles, 3rd party platforms, apps and more.
- Ensuring consistent growth and improvement in the product line we own and operate. Keep adding to our visibility and representation on prominent 3rd party platforms.
- Taking data-based decisions to improve our product experiences.
- Determines our customers' both current and potential needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with development teams.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, development and production.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.