Partner - Recruitment at Talent Pipeline
Views:345 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Product Manager - eCommerce (5-7 yrs)
What will you do?
- Manage complete product management life cycle, starting from conceptualisation to driving adoption through strong focus on analytics
- Responsible for new product ideation, product development cycle and launch.
- Build and maintain product roadmaps, requirements, and user flows
- Put the user at the centre of our universe.
- Manage new features from specification to final release and ongoing iteration.
- Work with the business and editorial teams to build and implement audience and revenue strategies
- Work with the editorial and business teams to ensure that technical solutions for the content and revenue strategy
- Close involvement in documentation, validation, verification of critical performance data, feedback and findings related to the customer journey
- Rely strongly on data analytics and experimentation (AB Testing) to make product decisions and build companywide
- Work closely with the Engineers, Architects and Designers to deliver products
- Ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment by having superior prioritization and time management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.