Partner - Recruitment at Talent Pipeline
Views:318 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Product Manager - eCommerce (5-7 yrs)
What will you do?
- Manage complete product management life cycle, starting from conceptualisation to driving adoption through strong focus on analytics
- Responsible for new product ideation, product development cycle and launch.
- Build and maintain product roadmaps, requirements, and user flows
- Put the user at the centre of our universe.
- Manage new features from specification to final release and ongoing iteration.
- Work with the business and editorial teams to build and implement audience and revenue strategies
- Work with the editorial and business teams to ensure that technical solutions for the content and revenue strategy
- Close involvement in documentation, validation, verification of critical performance data, feedback and findings related to the customer journey
- Rely strongly on data analytics and experimentation (AB Testing) to make product decisions and build companywide
- Work closely with the Engineers, Architects and Designers to deliver products
- Ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment by having superior prioritization and time management skills