Recruitment Consultant at Meyrahkee Advisors Private Limited
Views:25331 Applications:4429 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2721
Product Manager - eCommerce (3-8 yrs)
About the Client:
Our client deals is a daily subscription brand of Morning Staples needs ( milk, bread, eggs, coconut water, etc). Manage all your daily needs at one place with the convenience of a smartphone.
Devise Product Strategy: Define both long term strategy and quarterly roadmap to achieve the product vision and create impact. Conceptualize new solutions: Product Conceptualization with a problem first, data-driven and test & iterate approach.
- Ensures conceptualization from a platform and a long-term view. Ensures value-based prioritization of product initiatives.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Design to build products that customers love. Produce high-quality product specifications and effectively prioritize and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver products and features on time. Launch products: Draft and execute a go-to-market plan in conjunction with Product Marketing.
- Be the internal and external authority and advocate for your given area of focus. You will be a good fit for this role if: You understand technology, but love customer-first & business-first thinking -
- You are comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You are curious about metrics, execution processes, macro trends
- Problem-solving and detail orientation come naturally to you.
- You have an analytical and data-driven approach in day-to-day work. Energetic self-starter with the ability to work independently in a competitive and fast-paced environment -