Head Recruitment at Athos Consulting
Views:1991 Applications:308 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:282
Product Manager - eCommerce (3-7 yrs)
As a Product Manager - you will be the ambassador of our customers, and address their needs and solve their problems by collaborating with our engineering and business teams. You will help design and implement our products, manage the end-to-end execution of product features, and contribute to product vision and strategy.
- Understanding and analyzing user needs
- Maintaining a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and trends
- Validating and pitching new product ideas
- Defining features through detailed specifications, user stories and wireframes
- Working with design and engineering teams through feature implementations
- Maintaining timelines and keeping all stakeholders updated
- Defining success metrics and analyzing product performance
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 2-5 years of consumer internet Product Management experience
- Strong ability to do data-driven product management (and even general) decision making
- Ideal candidates would have hands-on experience in data mining, clickstream analysis, and would have a good knowledge of statistical techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to interface with management (Founders) and business leaders across the startup, drive vision, strategy, and influence decisions.
- Ideal candidates would be an all stack leader that can juggle driving prioritization conversations and business strategy meetings with founders, and cross-functional business stakeholders, and at the same time, do a design review with designers, or dive deep into technical discussions with engineering teams about how their