Product Manager - eCommerce (3-6 yrs)
For the leading eCommerce company in India, we are looking forward to hiring an "Product Manager" for the Organization.
Position : Product Manager
Location : Delhi/ NCR
Package : Best in the industry
The person will be responsible for : -
- To lead product Management team, layout enhancement for the entire set of Internet and Mobile products.
- Will report into Management team
- Responsible for designing front-end frameworks for web, mobile and web based application user interfaces.
- Creating and managing product portfolio for the business.
- Optimizing search traffic and SEM and affiliate programs.
- Working closely with Technology and Marketing team on continues improvement in SEO, SEM, affiliate marketing, alliances, PR and related activities.
- Understand & update Competitive landscape, Customer satisfaction, Customer segments, Industry reports and trends.
- Identify market requirements, create preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the overall product roadmap.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills to lend insight to highly ambiguous and sensitive business problems.
- Mobile/VAS products experience preferred
- Aggressive, go-getter, hands on attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multitasking, tight deadlines environment
- Aggressive performance linked compensation and equity upside.
If you think your profile suits , email us your profile in strict confidence at email@example.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.