Senior Recruitment Associate at People Strong
Views:3183 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Product Manager - eCommerce (1-7 yrs)
Salary offered : Upto 12 LPA
- As an Product Manager, you will be responsible for closely managing the product related activities through Multiple departments and Analyzing the KPIs on a regular basis to monitor the health of business and related reporting to the Top Management.
- Creating a product documents, maintaining a prioritized feature backlog
- Working with the internal development team as well as cross functional team to ensure requirements are clear and rational, making trade-offs as needed, and delivering a finished product that achieves its goals, on schedule
- Management and delivery of projects with the highest levels of performance, reliability, usability and customer delight
- Will be required to work in a highly dynamic work environment which requires strong skills in terms of cross-functional team coordination, consensus building among various verticals within the organization and across departments to achieve overall business objectives in a timely & efficient manner.
- Don't have to write code, but need to be technical enough to understand code, interpret algorithms, run simple DB queries to generate reports, analysis of data/data interpretation to facilitate decisionmaking.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.